TO: SC Johnson, A Family Company
Reference Number: #014571421AS.C.Johnson: mailto:consumerproducts@%20SCJ.com
To whom it may concern,
Hello, my name is Lisa Melanie Martinez. I am a student at Borough of Manhattan Community College, who is in Professor Evan's Business Communications class. As of right now, I am a part of the group developing the case study in which you have failed to respond to the complaints from my professor of your product, "Scrubbing Bubbles." Now, your company is a part of business blog Please know as a loyal customer to your company's product, "Windex", I believe it is a company's responsibility for customer satisfaction. I hope you will come to contact with him and also have a resolution shortly with Professor Evans.
Thank you,
Lisa Melanie Martinez
Reference Number: #014571421AS.C.Johnson: mailto:consumerproducts@%20SCJ.com
To whom it may concern,
Hello, my name is Lisa Melanie Martinez. I am a student at Borough of Manhattan Community College, who is in Professor Evan's Business Communications class. As of right now, I am a part of the group developing the case study in which you have failed to respond to the complaints from my professor of your product, "Scrubbing Bubbles." Now, your company is a part of business blog Please know as a loyal customer to your company's product, "Windex", I believe it is a company's responsibility for customer satisfaction. I hope you will come to contact with him and also have a resolution shortly with Professor Evans.
Thank you,
Lisa Melanie Martinez


0 comments:
Post a Comment