Dear Ben and Jerry's Inc,
As a loyal customer, I am very happy with your ice cream products. The many different assortment of flavors have a very positive impact on what I crave for when I shop for your ice cream. I am pleased to say you are continuing to enforce professional customer service and interaction with your employees in any Ben and Jerry's ice cream store. Especially, I am very pleased and with the management and staff of the Ben and Jerry's located in Alapharetta, Georgia. Your assistant manager, Phillip R Noeth, deserves every penny he receives, because he maintains the store pretty well in both his current job in the Alapharetta, GA and also while working in the Times Square location last year. Keep up the good work.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Lisa Melanie Martinez.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Congratulations Message to Ben and Jerrys
Posted by Lisa Melanie Martinez. at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment